Get To Know Me


25 things about myself


I decided to answer these questions this morning as I realised in my last post I didn't really introduce myself properly (and honestly because I'm bored watching season 3 of Criminal Minds again) Anyway here's me and 25 things about myself. I wanted to introduce myself a bit more as a person and bring you all a little bit into my world. Not that my world is better than yours. You'll probably get bored after the third question so congratulations if you make it to number 25.



1. What is your middle name?
Maria. Pretty generic girl's middle name. I chose Grace as my confirmation name.

2. What was your favourite subject at school?
French or English. Also Business to a certain extent. 

3. What is the last thing you bought?
Some white paint for my room and a book titled 'The Existentialist Cafe'. 

4. Favourite book of all time?
I have read so many books in so many different genres but probably The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have one dog called Mimzy, a cat called Atticus and a goldfish who is unnamed. 

6. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak French at a pretty basic level.

7. How many siblings do you have?
I have one brother called Jason who's seventeen.

8. Favourite movie?
Probably Dead Poet's Society.

9. Favourite TV show?
Criminal Minds.

10. How tall are you?
I think around 5 foot 6.

11. Grab the book nearest to you. Turn to page 18, and find line 4...
"He really felt conscientiously vexed on the occasion; for the very exertion to which he had limited the performance of his promise to his father was by this arrangement rendered impractical" Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Paris.

13. Are you right or left handed?
Left handed.

14. What is the worst thing about yourself?
I'm such a perfectionist it's actually ridiculous. It's gotten to the point where I have written out again a five-page essay just because I didn't like my handwriting. Everything I do has to be completed straight away in a very specific manner or else I'll get so stressed. 

15. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, it's pretty bad. I use sarcasm if I'm nervous especially. Also never sit beside me in an assembly situation because I will be sarcastic about everything and you'll want to punch me in the face.

16. What is your favourite cereal?
I don't tend to have breakfast but probably cheerios or something extremely boring.

17. Favourite smell?
Vanilla.

18. Summer or winter?
Winter definitely. 

19. Where do you see yourself in 7 years?
Hopefully working abroad in counter terrorism and security. 

20.  What is your eye colour?
Blue.

22. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

23. What is your ideal hair colour?
Dark brown

24. What phone do you have?
IPhone 6S.

25. Why did you decide to write a blog?
Honestly there's not one reason. I've always had a tumblr and loved writing and photography so it's kind of like combining the three together. I'm creating this blog for myself. I'm gonna post things that interest me/i'm passionate about and who knows where it will be in six months.

 


xoxo
Stephanie


2 comments

  1. I love how every time I learn something new about you it completely twists and reshapes my perception of how I see you because you're so many different but brilliant things, I just can't keep up!! Lovely post btw and welcome to the blogosphere xxx

    Theresa (Ama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely thank you Ama!!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig