The AM | PM Routine Tag


I saw this tag floating around and as I've had my blog for over 3 months now I thought it was time to do another personal tag.
AM
What is your morning routine?  
I'll usually get up on the second ring of my alarm. I am not a snooze person. I'll let Atticus outside (he's our cat not a person we are keeping hostage) and then make some coffee. I'll drink at my desk while on Twitter or responding to emails. Then I'll head in the shower.

What's for breakfast?
Coffee. That's it. Ever since I started secondary school almost 6 years ago I physically cannot eat breakfast. I don't usually crave anything until around 10am. 
Coffee or tea? 
Coffee for sure.

How long does it take to get out the door?
This depends on if I have plans or not. I'm usually super organised and will get up at least 2 hours before I need to go anywhere. even if that means getting up at 6am.  I can be ready in ten minutes or over an hour, it all depends on what I'm doing that day. 


What is your go-to makeup look on a fuss-free morning?
Bourjois City Radiance CC Cream, Revolution Golden Sugar palette and Benefit Hoola Bronzer to start with. Brows are an essential to me, I always do something with my brows, my go to product is my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade. I usually don't bother with eyeshadow and go straight in with mascara. The one I have been reaching for the past few months is Maybelline's Lash Sensational.


PM

What is your evening beauty routine?
I usually remove my makeup in the shower using the Bee Good cleansing water. I'll then either use a LUSH face mask or a deep exfoliator. I'll then moisturise with the Amie Moisturising Cream. I'll usually try (try being the key word) to wash my hair and style it to some extent but dry shampoo is my best friend at times. 

What's your go-to snack? 
Probably granola or cherries which I'm obsessed with at the moment.

How do you wind down and prep for bed?
I love to read at night in between replying to emails. I'd like to say I turn off my phone but realistically that never happens. If I'm not reading a book I'll probably be watching Criminal Minds.

What are some things you must do before going to sleep?
I have to make a To-Do list of all the things I have to do the next day. I'm a list person. I also have to make sure my room is ridiculously clean before I climb into bed. 




15 comments

  1. Love this tag! Great post! Love a coffee

    Www.kimberleyjessica.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Granola too, and I couldn't function without breakfast xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this post! Was good to learn a little bit more about you! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I go too sleep a is cleansing my face and removing all make up and any dirt! And I'm the same I love a coffee it wakes me up too. Pixie www.pixieox.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making to do lists before bed helps me sleep :)

    www.hayleyloves.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tag! Love it x
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tag- I'm going to have to give it a try myself! Personally, I can't physically drink coffee... tea is a must in a morning! Great post lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag! I wish I wasn't a snooze type of person, but I just love my bed too much!

    Karina | http://karinahearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen this tag before but I loved reading yours! It's so interesting to know how your day goes on a daily basis. Lovely post gorgeous!
    -Olivia Xxxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg this palette! So beautiful, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great tag! Never seen it before and I think it's really interesting! Great post xo

    Alina
    http://alinasirbu.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great tag! I've never seen it before, it's so interesting! Great answers lovely.
    Robyn// http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a lovely post!! It lets people get to know you more through your blog!! I may do this tag myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that can't go to sleep with a messy room! I love this tag, such a good idea! Loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen this before but this is such a great tag!! I may give this a go! Great post lovely xo

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig