Step into Spring with GlassesShop.com



So a couple of months ago, the lovely people at GlassesShop.com offered to do a collab with me. I was so excited but also a little skeptical having never ordered glasses online before. 
I'm going take you through the whole process but first, let me tell you a bit about my own eyes. So, my eyesight isn't too bad, I'm pretty short sighted which is probably my main complaint. I have a pretty low prescription so I was advised to wear my glasses as much as I wanted, however, I never really had a pair I felt comfortable wearing to college.
These pair of glasses I chose from GlassesShop have really given me the confidence to wear them anytime I desire.
So how does it work?

When I first went onto the website, I was so surprised with the myriad of styles hat they offered. They have classic frames, stylish frames, rimless, semi-rimless, something to suit everyone. GlassesShop also produces prescription sunglasses which you can check out by clicking here which I thought was really cool but with the weather in Ireland I knew I would rarely get a chance to wear them out. 
The process of ordering the glasses was really quite simple. If you are ordering prescription glasses like I was, you will need your RX and PD (don't worry I didn't know what they meant either) I rang up my local Specsavers and they were pretty happy to give me the information over the phone. With that information, I simply added my favourite glasses frame to my shopping basket and clicked order.

The order did take a while to arrive, which of course I didn't mind considering they actually had to make the glasses to fit me as well as ship them out from America. Since the day they arrived I have been wearing them a lot, whether at home or when studying and the durability has been amazing, they really are high quality frames, considering I was so skeptical of ordering online glasses to begin with.

GlassesShop always have tons of themed sales on whether it's for Spring or Easter, and even without the sale, prices of some glasses start at as little as 20 dollars so do go check them out here if you're on the hunt for some new glasses this spring.






9 comments

  1. I've done a collaboration with this brand and I really enjoyed it so much, I loved the quality of the frames! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, they look so fashionable and great with your outfit. I love your photography too! x

    sami | possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love GlassesShop.com I have collared with them before! Loved the post! www.izzieslife.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so pretty. I love the shape of them. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those frames are lovely, they suit you so well! I really like ordering my frames online as I feel more at ease at making a decision, I just have to hope they suit me on arrival!

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have the lowest prescription possible on my glasses. However, they're cute and I don't get to wear them often either. I'm feeling these glasses, even though I'm an all around frames person. But on you, they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them glasses. Great post

    https://letsgotravel.blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a pair of sunglasses from here and I absolutely love them! Fab post x


    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prescription glasses are from this site and I love them, great post!
    -Olivia Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig