Step into Autumn with Daniel Wellington







I think it's safe to say that if you’ve been around Instagram long enough, you will have seen one of these watches shown above. Recently, I was lucky enough to be sent a Daniel Wellington watch to try and review.

After spending what could have been days on the site, I selected the Classic Petite "Melrose". The watch itself is simple yet aesthetically pleasing, exactly what you want from a watch. It’s understated but clean design can be worn alone on the wrist for that classic look or accessorised with bracelets and bands. I went for the rose gold option with an eggshell white face that I know will go with a myriad of outfits. There is also the option of choosing silver. You can avail of two different sizes ranging from 28mm to 32mm so if you find watches are usually too big for your wrist, this brand is perfect.

One of the most exciting things about a Daniel Wellington watch is that all of the straps are interchangeable meaning it takes 10 seconds to change the style and colour of your watch.

This watch is definitely going to feature a lot in my autumn outfits and right throughout winter. If you think you would like to have a Daniel Wellington featured in your autumn looks, use my code WASTINGCOLOURS for 15% off your purchase (with free shipping and free returns!) from the site here 







2 comments

  1. The watch looks so cute... Also love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.Great stuff as usual.
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig