Back to college with UNiDAYS


Heading back to university or sixth form or perhaps starting for the very first time? Well this blog post is for you!

I first heard about UNiDAYS from a Freshers group on Facebook around this exact time last year. I'm going to be pretty honest, it seemed almost too good to be true. So what exactly is it? UNiDAYS is an exclusive student discount website with a plethora of offers available that switch up every week, from 20% off ASOS to 50% off Spotify.




To avail of all of this: all you need to do is sign up here using the email your school/college/uni has provided you with and all of the offers are available to you within a click! Another thing you mighn't know, You can use your UNiDays app for discounts in stores too.

I also want to quickly talk about UNiDays' Refer and Earn scheme. Once you have successfully signed up, you get your own unique link. You can share this link with friends and when they themselves successfully sign up, you will get €5 as a reward. These rewards add up in the form of vouchers for Boohoo, ASOS, Amazon, New Look, River Island etc OR a Visa gift card. 

Since last year , I've made around €100 from UNiDAYS and gotten some great clothes for college, for free!




So what are you waiting for? Get signing up using this this link here , get your own unique link and get earning! 




19 comments

  1. I live unidays! It's got some great discounts, I always check it before shopping!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't use unidays anymore as I'm not a student 😭😭 but I loved it!! xx

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew about that refer and earn scheme unidays have! definitely need to start using that! thanks so much girl!
    jen, velvet spring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of This, how amazing! My sister is off to Uni very soon, so I will definitely be sharing this post with her x

    http://www.katelovesx.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of unidays before but I'm starting university next year so I'll definitely be checking this out! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love UNiDAYS i literally use it at least once a week. Asos next day delivery and 10% off with UNiDAYS is my jam haha xx

    Jay / jayxoblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of it before, but it sounds amazing! xo Larice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Unidays, it's literally my go-to for discount codes. I had no idea they had the refer system though- so smart!

    Dalal // monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This literally sounds unbelievable! I'm going to definitely bear this in mind for when I get to the university stage!
    -Olivia Xxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss being a student and having all the discounts with Unidays. I get everything full price now ahah! It was such a great app! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love UNiDAYS! I will be so sad when I finish uni and can't use it anymore! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love unidays!
    I've been using it for the last couple of years, and have found some amazing discounts x
    Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just signed up to UniDays the other day! I'm starting uni this year so I'm sure it'll come in handy! It sounds brilliant and the discounts are very good! I hadn't heard about the refer and earn scheme so I'll definitely be looking into it!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. UNiDAYS is absolutely amazing! It always has great discounts at the beginning of term times - especially for H&M and new look x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love using UniDAYS, it's such a good idea and has so many good places to save a lot of money ��

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love UNiDAYS so much! The discount at Superdrug and New Look are my faves! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. I miss the days where I could get a student discount in my favourite stores! Unidays is a good one to go with :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unidays was my favourite thing about being a student! I loved all the discounts!
    Robyn // http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm starting Uni next week and I'm so excited xx
    Www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig