Getting Organised With Toad Diaries


Staying organised was once one of my best attributes. But that all changed when I started this blog. I was uploading sporadically and had no set day to shoot photos or to respond to emails. And then came along this. As much as I enjoy using my iPhone to store my To-Do lists, nothing beats good old pen and paper. And so fortunately, when Toad Diaries offered me to sample their new journal made personally for bloggers, I was so excited.

Let's start with the basics. The journal has a spiral bound which is a negative for me as being left handed means I am constantly pressing down on it. It does make it look more appealing and "journally"thoughThe front and back have a semi-frosted poly cover for added protection meaning you can take it anywhere. 
The design is simple; black with a slight white marble effect. It then has the quote "I blog therefore I am" which I think is perfect for any blogger.

Upon opening the diary the first page you see is a bright and colourful list of quotes by affluential people which are sure to inspire any blogger. My personal favourites include:
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once" - Albert Einstein
"Its' never too late to be what you might have been" - George Eliot

The next several pages include "Blog Vital Information" and "Blog Statistics/Media Channels" but that's where the blogger theme stops. I think it would have been nice to add more blogger related pages such as "Blogger Goals/Where I see my blog in 5 years" or "My Favourite Blogs"

Following on there is your standard "Contacts" page and then you're on to the actual diary section. I adore this. The way the dates aren't automatically printed in means if I forget a day I'm not left with an empty blank page reminding me how forgettable I am. The diary section boasts around 90 odd pages which I think is incredible considering how small and compact the diary is. I love the "Top Priority Goals Today" section on the upper  half of the page. However, I think the "To Do Today" could be revised. There's too many dots to fill in and with the two sections it doesn't give you enough space unless you abbreviate. Let's be real who's going to do 32 things in one day. I think it could simply be brought down to 10.

I think this journal is perfect for any bloggers who struggles with keeping organised. It gives you the freedom to be however creative you want and it's small enough to be carried in your bag to take out whenever inspiration strikes.

To find out more about Toad Diaries and the many personalised journals and diaries they have on offer, you can visit here

xoxo 

* I was sent this product for review by Toad Diaries however all opinions are my own.

10 comments

  1. Such a great post! Loved reading this!

    Darriyan xo
    http://www.darriyancateland.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle to keep organised all the time, so this really helped! I just never know where to start when it comes to being organised. I need to also keep track of my blog statistics! Great post lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go through weird phases of being organised, but I always try to be and new stationary always helps! I love the journal its so cute! Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok seriously!!?? I want to get my hands on one of these! I love being organised and I think this would be perfect for any blogger to have to stay on track! Where can we pick this up? Lovely post, thank you😀

    Ashley
    ashmcc87.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging stationary is fab and I need to get my hands on some! I'm not fond of spiral notebooks either (though i'm not a leftie) as they're not as sturdy.

    Great post. Love Amber - ambambe.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most beautiful piece of stationary! It looks amazing Im actually very jealous. Great post X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this! That planner looks so helpful to get organized and cute. xx

    Sofia | www.theglamchapter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I'm rubbish at organisation so this could really help! Great post. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh I love this!! I do love organisations!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Right now I'm on (lots of) post-its so I think something like this would really help haha

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig