February Favourites

So for this months post, I wanted to share a few of the things I have been loving these past few weeks. I'm sitting here writing this on my reading week from college and I can't believe it's the middle of March already.
To jump right in (in no particular order); 


1. Diamond Whites "Black Edition" Charcoal Teeth Whitening




Having never dabbled in the fine art of teeth whitening before, when I was sent this product by Diamond Whites I honestly had no idea what to think. However, after using this product for the guts of 6 weeks, I wish I had thought about it years ago.
As it says on the packaging, this product is 100% natural charcoal. Pure black powder.
The Diamond Whites "Black Edition" promises to whiten your teeth as well as "strengthen your gums, remove toxins from your mouth and absorb bacteria". It also makes a huge mess.

Messiness aside, how does it work? I dipped my wet toothbrush into the pot of blackness and started brushing as I would normally. Let's take a minute to note that your toothbrush needs to be completely wet before you put any of the charcoal on it, unless you want to emulate the cinnamon challenge. The charcoal will go everywhere. In between your teeth, your hands and the sink. You'll probably find residue on the floor. 
I found the whole process weirdly satisfying. The grittiness of the charcoal lets me know how good of a job it's doing. I felt my teeth were smoother and cleaner as a result and it's definitely brightening them gradually after every time I use it (once a week).


2. Ink Paper Print*



So a couple of months ago I got in contact with Megan on Twitter about her company Ink Paper Print which is based in Birmingham. I had saw her print designs featured on Twitter and I was so excited to do a collab. Ink Paper Print currently runs on an Etsy platform where it's really easy to see what prints are available. The prints have a Tumblr esque feel to them and it didn't take me long to spot one that I knew would fit right in with my room, as you can see from above. Aside from the prints which come in the sizes 10 x 8, A4 and A3, one can also choose themed cards which can be made to order. Coming from the UK, it took just under two weeks to arrive which was pretty impressive. I was also super impressed with the packaging, it came in a cardboard cylinder and had extra tissue packaging around it once you opened it, so no way for a tear or rip! The print itself is of such good quality and I know it's going to last ages. If you're interested in checking out Megan's other prints and designs, you can click here

3. NuSkin Contouring Lip Glosses



So when NuSkin announced their Contour Lip Glosses, I knew I had to try them out. I received two colours, one quite a summery orange and another a deep plum shade. These lip glosses and the idea of contour are something I hadn't seen much of in the market before. The ingredients features an oligopeptide that helps to define and contour your lips as you wear the gloss. Focusing on your Cupid’s bow, it creates a contour effect as it increases the appearance of definition. The first thing I noticed when wearing this gloss is that it didn't tingle at all once applied, which I normally can get when trying out lip "plumpers" and such. I have definitely noticed myself not applying as much lipliner than usual as a result of using these which is definitely impressive in itself.

The Nu Colour Contouring Lip Gloss range has 3 shades to choose from and you can check out any other details here.

4. Verbena and Lemongrass Room spray from Primark


So I purchased this room spray from Primark at the start of this month and I definitely had to feature it in this Favourites post. The scent from this spray reminds me of Spring and the warm weather and brightness that is to come. It's definitely replaced my signatory Yankee candle as my go to room scent. Even at a price of 4 euro I know it's going to last me ages.



12 comments

  1. Ohh these prints are so cute!!! The spray for Primark is so cute!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that charcoal whitener looks so interesting! Haha I can imagine it being weirdly satisfying too x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that room spray looks good! Primark have some amazing things lately.

    Terri x
    www.territalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post! The charcoal teeth whitener looks so interesting, might have to try it out!

    Abi x || https://alittlebitofabiblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photography in this is amazing!?! Also I adore the print and the fact you can get them in different sizes! ����

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not really sure about the charcoal whitener. I don't know if I'd want to use it. The print look amazing though! xx Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to try some teeth whitening products, might have to try that one you've just mentioned! It sounds so good!!
    Abbie💛
    www.abbwhi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I didn't even know Primark did room sprays. I literally went in there today but next time I go, I might pick one up! Also, your blog is super classy and I love your photography! Great post girly! x

    sami | possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo I've been thinking about whitening my teeth for ages but I'm scared to use harsh chemicals, so I'll definitely be trying the charcoal teeth whitener. It's nice you don't have to use it everyday but it still works too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love favorites posts! I hear so much about Primark - but I'm in the US unfortunately and I don't think they are here. That room spray looks great - I used to use room sprays often but I get headaches easily now from scents.. kinda sucks. But great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been thinking about whitening my teeth for a while, the charcoal definitely seems interesting, I might give it a go! And that room spray looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Nuskin glosses they leave your lips feeling so soft. The clwar is great to wear overnight too. They also do a teeth whitening anti plaque toothpaste too which I prefer to charcoal!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig