Christmas Gift Ideas


Can you believe it's December 18th already? This post is going to feature a lot of my favourite brands this year that I think would make perfect last minute Christmas gifts. 

1. Shadow Switch Brush Cleaner 
This beauty tool was created as a dry brush cleaner, aimed at cleaning and getting rid of product on your brushes so you can "switch" up colours and shades. Basically, it comes in a compact tin and it includes a wire sponge inside. All you do is take your brush and swirl in a circular motion until all traces of colour has gone. And then your ready to go onto the next shade! I've been using this for the past 2 months and it's saved me so much time in the mornings going to college. Retailing at just £6 on Amazon here, I feel it would make a perfect stocking or Kris Kindle present. 



2. Brushes by Jess Up Beauty
Who doesn't love a new set of brushes for Christmas? I received this set from Jess Up Beauty a few months ago and they have since replaced by Zoeva brushes as my go to brushes. When buying a new brush collection the main thing I look for is face brushes. Is there enough? Will they work with the products I use? The answer with these brushes by Jess Up is unanimously yes. The set comes with a buffer brush, a contour brush and a brush for packing on powder. They eye brush set consists of three shader brushes with one slightly angled. The bristles are so soft on each one and they're also really easy to clean as well. You can check them out here where there is a whole range of sets ranging from 27 brushes to just 4 brushes.



3. Jewellery 
Everyone loves to receive a new piece of jewellery at times like Christmas and with the prices and quality on Born Pretty Store, you can't go wrong. Here are the four pieces I ordered below.
Along with the jewellery I couldn't not add in this watch by which says "Who care's I'm already late". I had been searching for this watch everywhere and when I spotted it on Dresslily.com I couldn't not order it. You can also see this watch featured in my "End of Summer Lookbook".




4. Skincare by Antoinette Alexander
I got sent a wonderful package of skincare to try out from Antoinette Alexander. They included an Ageless Elixir, AM/PM Moisturiser, and an Isometric Lifting Activator and Powder Mask. Expect a full review on these products soon as they are definitely worth writing about but I just had to share them before Christmas. You can check them out at:  https://www.antoinettealexander.com/




7 comments

  1. Ooh those skin care pieces look so luxurious!

    Terri x
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing up a Shadow Switch Brush Cleaner for a while, I think it is such a great invention ahah!! The jewellery is super cute too!!!
    www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I've been struggling with what to get some of my friends for Christmas

    Greta | http://style-spiral.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that shadow switch brush cleaner looks like something I need!
    Some great ideas in there!
    Emily-May xo
    www.theaurasoflife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that dreamcatcher bracelet, it's absolutely beautiful! I think that jewellery like that which is really simple but so stunning is the best! I've heard loads of good things about that brush cleaner too, I need to pick one up for myself!

    Abbey 😇 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm probably late to the party with this but I've never seen that brush cleaner before! I really want one now! Also that watch is so cute x
    www.courteneynoonan.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a brilliant gift guide!! I need that brush cleaner and the jewellery bits are super cute Xx
    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/2016/12/macs-russian-red-festive-lip.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig