Stationary Haul

Women need men to feel successful and empowered.
Global warming is a lie.
I am obsessed with stationary.

One of these above statements is true. Did you guess right? Yes, I am completely and utterly obsessed with stationary. You may even go as far as saying stationary shopping is my favourite type of shopping. 

I have a myriad of stationary in this haul; some quite expensive and others reasonably priced.
I'm going to start with the brand kikki.k. kikki.k is a Swedish store and all of their items are aimed at positive living and positive thinking. I was lucky enough to be sent their new Thrive - Sage collection and I adore it. Shipping only took 12 days from Singapore to Ireland so I was super impressed.
The first thing that caught my eye when I opened the package was the journal. The colour scheme is so beautiful. At first glance I thought it was going to be a normal journal/diary but I was so wrong. Each page is filled with exercises and prompts and affirmations and it was so beautiful I almost didn't want my pen and scrawly handwriting to ruin it. You can take a look at the Thrive journal here.




Next is this Well Being tracker. Honestly I didn't think I'd even bother to use this but I've surprised myself! Every Monday for the past 3 weeks I set myself a goal and fill out the "I will make time for me" section, even if it's just something simple like taking a bath or going for a walk.

Last but not least is this stunning leather notebook. It's A5 in size so quite portable and I've found myself bringing it to college to store my to do lists and loose notes of paper as well as my student id and email details.




I'm not going to lie, all of these products are on the pricey side. But they're perfect if you are looking for something in particular or as a gift for someone special. You can shop the Thrive collection and the other products that kikki.k have on offer here

Next is this 2017 diary from the UK based brand Busy B. (Look at me being all organised having a diary for next year already.) I loved the look of the day-to-a-page diary as it would give me plenty of space to jot down blogging inspiration, stick down sticky notes and just aid me stay organised in general. The outer design is so lovely as well and inside is filled with national holidays on their specific days which a lot of diaries don't feature so I think it's a nice touch. Link to this diary is here



I also received two roller ball pens from Busy B and they come in the cutest prints. They're black and inky but they don't smudge which being left-handed is a big plus for me. Link to the pens is here

Busy B  are such an affordable site and they always have a plethora of special offers on sale, so definitely check them out. 

16 comments

  1. I love stationary so much - this has given me major inspo! I think I have about 3 2017 diaries already but I can always pick up a few more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with stationary too! I love the quote in the thrive journal!
    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stationary, like obsessed! So definitely going to check this company out! :D


    Karina | http://karinahearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a brilliant journal by Knock Knock... "I'm Doing My Best Inner-Truth Journal"... It's amazing!

    The Swedish stationary you mention here looks great!

    Lorna | eatmyyythoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stationary, they also make rreally good props in photos too Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide which is my favourite as I love stationery so much and everything is so cute! I also have a 2017 diary haha and I can't wait to start decorating! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That notebook is so cute! Great post lovely <3
    Robyn// http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so so beautiful! I need them in my life

    Www.kimberleyjessica.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard of the brand kikik.k and their products looks fabulous for cute organisation!
    -Olivia Xxxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me some stationery, like I think I have a problem! Lol. These that you have right here are all so pretty & girly💗💗💗💗 Love the post! Gotta go look for these now!
    KeepingupwithMJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos!! X
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally have an awesome planner but need more stationary. I think I forget to pick stuff up because I tend to be really digital.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a stationary addict anyways, and this is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bloody love stationary. I'm a notebook hoarder, who will never think of enough things to write for the amount of paper I actually own. These are beautiful additions, and your handwriting is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm obsessed with stationery and these brands look right up my street! I especially love Busy B!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig